i-ONE Instrument Innovation Competition
- In order to promote the research and development of instrument technology, Instrument Technology Research Center (ITRC) establishes i-ONE Instrument Innovation Competition.
- The target of this competition ranges from high school students, college students, and professional personnel.
- Contestants are divided into the following groups:
- Youth group
- Amateur group
- The steering committee consisting of members from various instrument related fields will be supervising the competition. The advisory committee will recruit instrument professionals as the steering committee member on an annual basis. The convener of the steering committee is to be voted by the committee members, while the criteria and regulation of the competition is also yield for revision by the steering committee.
- ITRC will establish an organizing crew to process the administrative and relevant affairs of the competition.
- A public prize award ceremony will be held by ITRC each year.
- This statement, when released and revised, shall become effective upon the approval of the director general of ITRC.