International Instrument Technology Innovation Competition
This competition promotes the creativity inspired by fundamental science knowledge. Contestants will demonstrate their innovation through constant processes of problem solving and theory experimenting. Our aim in the long run is to foster science personnel for the future development of instrument technology.
High School Group:
- the first place will be awarded with 25000 New Taiwan Dollars;
- the second with 15000 NTD;
- the third 10000 NTD;
- honorable mention with 5000 NTD.
College & Above Group:
- the first place will be awarded with 100000 New Taiwan Dollars;
- the second 50000 NTD;
- the third 25000 NTD;
- honorable mention with 10000 NTD.
Contestants selected to the final round of the competition will be honored a certificate for their achievement!