- For more information about registration, please refer to i-ONE guidelines.
- Registration and material submission deadline:
August 1st, 2018August 7th, 2018.
- The registration will be complete upon our receiving of online registration and registration fee. Competition materials can be submitted after registration.
- All domestic and international students competing in i-ONE must download the Contest Proposal Template on the website and adhere to all the rules as set forth in the document.
- Contestants are required to register the corresponding groups differentiated by the level of student identity.
- (1) The groups are divided as follows:
- (a) High School group － including students from grade 7-12 (or equivalent) junior high schools, senior high schools, vocational schools, and grade 1-3 students from 5-year junior colleges or equivalent.
- (b) College and Above group －including undergraduate/graduate students from universities or colleges, and grade 4-5 students from 5-year junior colleges or equivalent.
- (2) The eligibility of contestants is defined upon the time of registration. The identity of a new graduate is eligible.
- (3) Each contestant has to submit a copy of student ID or a valid certificate of enrollment.
- (4) Each team must have no more than 5 members. Each student may enter more than one team.
- Registration fee:
- (1) High school level: 0
- (2) College and above level: NTD $ 2,000
- Material submission deadline:
August 1st, 2017August 7th, 2018.
- All registration documents will only be used for i-ONE purpose.
- ➣ Please complete registration and submit competition materials online.
- ➣ The registration will be complete upon our receiving of online registration and registration fee. Competition materials can be submitted after registration.
- If there is special request about name of applicant and tax ID for receipt, please send your request to email@example.com
- All paper documents should mail to i-ONE working group.
- ➣ Receiver: i-ONE working group, Instrument Technology Research Center
- ➣ Address: 20, R&D Road VI, Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu 30076 Taiwan R.O.C.
- Please contact Ms. Carol Wu if there is any question.
- ➣ Phone: +886-3-5779911 ext. 105.
- ➣ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org